- Minimum 2 adults for programme to operate.
- Programme operates in both dry and wet weather.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate, and accompanied by an adult.
- Covered shoes are mandatory.
- Find out more in the FAQs
Specially designed for all adventure seekers, this 4-hour adventure is your perfect introduction to kayaking!
Friendly for beginners, come as you are because equipment and gear will be provided. Hop on one of our tandem kayaks in a pair or with our guide, and you are set for your adventure!
The journey begins with a short length of open sea kayaking before entering the mangroves. You will immediately notice a sharp difference between the choppy open sea waves and tranquil calm waters among the mangroves.
Do not be fooled by the peacefulness as inactivity because the mangroves are abuzz with wildlife! For bird watching enthusiasts, you will be able to spot species such as the Kingfishers, Eagles, Hornbills, Herons and Egrets – and that is just to name a few.