- Advanced booking of 48 hours required.
- Minimum 2 adults for programme to operate.
- Programme operates in both dry and wet weather.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate, and accompanied by an adult.
- Covered shoes are mandatory.
- Find out more in the FAQs
Experience a full open sea kayaking on this expedition and be rewarded with natural sightings unlike any other! Starting from the southern end of Pulau Ubin, hugging the coast and traveling westward, heading to the highlight of the tour, Ketam Island. Common sightings on this adventure include flocks of grey herons, families of otters, and schools of fishes. Our experienced adventure leaders will be able to point these areas out to you along the route.
No prerequisites required for this adventure, and this is truly the ideal challenge for those looking to push their physical boundaries. Not to worry though, our experienced guides are here to help you and will tailor the speed of the journey according to your limits.