- Advance booking of 48 hours required.
- Minimum 2 adults for programme to operate.
- Programme operates in both dry and wet weather.
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate, and accompanied by an adult.
- Covered shoes are mandatory.
- Participants are advised to bring along a packed lunch, due to the duration of the adventure.
- **Participants WILL get wet
- **For the safety of our participants, a mandatory floatation test will be conducted before kayaking.
- **We stress the importance of bringing and wearing the right gear for this activity. Find out more in the FAQs here.
Unique, fun, and challenging – this kayaking expedition caters to those looking for an adventure that packs a punch. Possibly the most exciting and longest pure mangrove kayaking expedition in Singapore, we take you through a total distance of 8.27km with us starting at the north and ending at the south of Pulau Ubin. An “Ubin Bisect” adventure awaits all outdoor enthusiasts and those looking for a good workout!
This is an enriching experience that will open your eyes to the beautiful natural surroundings at Pulau Ubin – accessible only on this adventure. This programme runs infrequently so early booking is advised.